Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week 9

Week 9, Finally the holidays are here!
Time to practice my Badminton skills now!!!
Since i have 2 weeks of break it does not mean i can
play badminton all days.
I still got my Projects to complete....
So i have to manage my time fairly between study and practice..
I did go to the badminton court near my house located in Race Course Road..
This in play against anyone i know like my dad, uncle or cousin.
I was offer a challenge by a third person at the court, so i went on to take the
golden opportunity to test my skills...
Well, not actually a golden opportunity but a good one.
So we started off playing fine, untill the match started to get firely.
I was amaze by how well i could play myself when to the shuttlecock did not hit the
ground for nearly ten minutes. I felt like a natural born player..
I think i stop playing badminton on this week and carry on my language progress..

No comments:

Post a Comment