Sunday, June 7, 2009

Week 7

I found another source to learn chinese, by using Google translator.
Its good though the results appears in chinese characters and i have to translate
the characters again to the english form.

I was grouped with Shahidah and Wen Xian for my new group assignment.
Well it is not bad group after all, i hope to work harder as i got poor grades for
Personal Development. I so upset and disappointed with myself. I hoping to put more
than 100% effort for my upcoming assignments and aim to get better grades from.
NO MORE SLACKING!!

As for my smart goal on learning Badminton, i have learnt most of the tactics and leaves
me with only practices. Like the saying Practice makes Perfect. For now i cant perfect in badminton but i will definitely try and persevere to accomplish my smart goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment